The booking form below allows you enrol on a course and/or ask for more information. If you are enrolling on a course, please ensure you have read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your place on the course your enrol for will be guaranteed on receipt of your payment, which you will pay by bank transfer after receiving an invoice. Your deposit will guarantee your place and your balance will register you for the course. Courses and workshops are viable if our minimum number is met.
- Minimum Numbers. There is a minimum number of 3 people to make courses viable. If this number is not met, we may cancel the course and offer participants a place on the next available course. If the participant is unable to attend these dates, and would prefer to have a full refund, all monies received will be returned. Participants will be informed of the viability of a course within 1 week of the start date.
- Instalments: If you prefer to pay by instalments please ensure you pay the deposit, in full, to secure your place. After this you can email me with your payment plan for the balance amount. The final payment must be made before, and by, the final day of the course you are on you are on.
- Cancellation: Participants who cancel their place will get full refund if they inform Who are you now? (Training and Development) by email, within 30 days before the course starts. After this period, no monies will be refunded but a place on an alternative course will be offered. If the participant misses a Parenting Effectiveness Training workshop, an alternative may be offered for free at the Tutor’s discretion; or the participant may be asked to pay a further fee of £25 per workshop.
- Coaching: If you cancel within 24 hrs, you lose that session. If I cancel, then I will give you a refund. If we give each other more notice than 24hrs, we will rearrange another date.
- Insurance. Please arrange for your own insurance. Who are you now? (Training and Development) will not be liable for delays and/or modifications to the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.